Saturday, October 23, 2004

you swear like you're such a tourtured soul..

if you didnt think something was wrong when i came to you in tears & then lied about your reasons to my face..and you still didnt care if anything WAS wrong..then obviously something is wrong..with you..and if you still dont see that..then there is something wrong with me cause apparently i gave your ass too much credit as a friend..

enough said about stupid shit that doesnt matter to me anymore. ive decided that i love my friends. my new friends. this has been one of those weekends where you take the buddy list thats in your mind and weed it out. yenno. delete the assholes that you dont talk to or care about anymore. it was fun. to make it even better i went shopping...

this week was hard..tests up the wazoo. and lots of quizzes next week too. this weekend as we were driving to tracy my parents discussed with me my faorite topic, my future. we talked about where i would work..where i would take graduate school..how my current classes were doing so far. and overall..it was a delightful conversation. im looking forward to working. only 2.5 years left until the 'real world' begins. i feel bad for those not fully prepared for it. and i feel bad for those who think they are. i personally know that i am maybe half prepared. life on my own. what a concept. so far..hhmm..cooking..cleaning..laundry..working..i can do those..

okay krystle's dinner was HILARIOUS. i was having so much fun with my old buddies from high school. and we got cotillion pictures..it was fun fun fun. and on top of that there was good chinese food and yeah. so me and krys and tiff and rach got to hang out and eat dinner for krys' 18th birthday!! woot woot!! yeah. i love laughing with them. no one has my humor except those girls. our dark sarcastic remarks that sting. i love it. it was fun. wow. i miss being dark like that. at school i get to hang out with nice happy people and it gets overwhelming sometimes. but with tiff..who is my humor twin..and krys and rach..it comes out like crazy!!! USF is 4 letters??? there were so many funny moments...*sigh* love thos girls..

shopping..haha i talked shit about people with my parents..hahaha..it was fun. and we watched the garfield movie...its cute..i guess. =) my mommy likes it. haha we watched my two birds fight and one of them hide behind the table leg from the other..it was cute. then i watched my new fave show..desperate housewives.. hahaha its so funny:
okay i have to break the tension..so youre taking marriage counseling..so what..today i locked myself out of my house. stark naked. and bumped into carl. and he had to help me break in..
thats nothing..try getting kicked out of disneyland for lewd behavior...
well i can top that...one time carlos and i broke a waterbed in cancun. he has a fetish for spiked heels..
rex cries when he ejaculates..
HAHAHAHAHAHA..i was hekka laughing... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home