Tuesday, November 30, 2004

haha so..today was my anniversary..nothing special..i was waiting all day for gregory to say it to me..jeez..you'd think after over a year he would be on track..but apparently he needs a little kick in the ass to get going..haha
so i finished my heinous paper..13 pages..not bad..the maximum was 15. i think i did..CRAPPY..that was the crappiest thing ive ever written. hahaha. but thats okay..its only worth everything of my grade..awesome..
tomorrow i have a focused exam in health assessment..anyone need me to give them a breast examination or a testicular exam? cause im suppoed to know how to do that =) but obiously i dont. i havent even looked at those..its okay though. but what ever.
i got a new printer..its cool. i mean printer/copier/scanner. yeah thats right..3 in one baby!!! hahah yeah. i think its great, considering i dont have one =)
uh i dunno what else. this week needs to be over..and so does finals..so i can go to the philippines!! i leave on the 14th at 1:34 pm. sad. greg cant see me off oh well. my family is going to then im gonna spend christmas with my lola!! yay!! i dont come back from hte philippines until the 10th of january. long time huh? but i love it there.
hhmm for my birthday what do i want..heres a list of things i want, just in case you dont know:
1. a pony
2. a unicorn
3. to pass all my classes with a B+
4. new bedsheets and blanket (all purple still) i need something new in my room
5. a bookshelf that will fit in my dorm room for all my nifty 473289 page books
6. the books for next semester (thats like..$700 dollars.)
7. PANTS!! haha the jeans i got at AE are too small for my fat thighs..
8. a girlfriend for my fish peej
things i do not want for my birthday: (this is really just for greg to read)
1. shoes
2. earrings
3. a TV w/dvd player
4. clothes
5. anything that costs more than you have you stupid money spender person!!

okay..phrases of the day..BEAR DOWN!!! and ASSUME THE POSITION!! and DAMN I HAVE TO STUDY FOR LITHOTOMY!! and INSERT CATHETER HERE 0<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home