Wednesday, December 01, 2004

so i hate my life. i finished my paper..re-read the whole thing. wrote revisions. and..trumpets please..I ADDED ANOTHER PAGE OF WRITING. so you really can write 13 pages about someone..hhhmm..whoda thunk it. haha. my paper actually totals about 14 pages, but one is the cover sheet.
today i had my focused exam for health assessment. hhmm. i like how i had to do the WHOLE NEUROLOGICAL SCREENING EXAM!! seriously..that thing took like forever!! i wonder what other people have for their finals. dont worry. i have lots more:
monday:
nothing
tuesday:
8AM microbiology- only 5 chapters
1PM pathophysiology- CUMMULATIVE OF THE WHOLE SEMESTER!! uh like..20 chapters
wednesday:
9AM health assessment- CUMMULATIVE OF THE WHOLE SEMESTER!! only 28 chapters!!
1PM nursing technologies- practical exam..i'll prolly have to foley catheter a male...GREAT!
thursday:
10AM microbiology lab- i dont even know what this is on
3PM health promotion and maintenance- i have a paper due (in addition to the one mentioned before) and a CUMMULATIVE FINAL!! like oh..20 chapters..

yes..i know im screwed. i wonder. if all my other friends..haha yeah friends. i mean people i went to high school with are having as much fun as i am. i mean im passing all my classes. i think..hopefully i have a 3.25. my classes are dead hard. really. i mean it. they're all like practical lab or theory or both mixed in together!! does everyone else have it this hard? dont other people only have lecture and theory? i have clinicals and field work. damn. it really hit my when rose was talking about it to us. she was saying like "youve had experience, youve been out in the field, you are nurses in training, you will, in 2 years, be certified RN's." well if that doesnt scare the crap out of you then i dont know what will. its so close. and then..i'm gonna have to care for people and have their life in my hands sometimes. haha i say sometimes cause im hella lazy. but yeah. wow. scary. im right away gonna work after i pass the NCLEX. how crazy. i know others have graduate school and thats a lot, but you guys get..8 years or more to learn what i have to in..4? my cousin's friend in med school was telling me..yeah sometimes i dont know what im doing and i ask the nurse what she thinks. hahaha. you get time to grow up in school. i graduate at what...21? and i'll not have even been 21 for half a year yet. dang im really scared. which makes me want to go to graduate school, just to get more time to mature. but i think i can handle it. my clinical instructor said i was doing good and i'll make a great nurse. i cant wait really. actually i can, but im glad i realized this. cause now i can really take school seriously. i mean i have been..but yenno. =)
so i was reading other people's blogs and whatnot. especially those with boyfriends and all they say are i love you blah blah i miss you..blah blah you are the best..blah blah. and im really sorry guys. but not really. hahaha now i love my boyfriend. very much. and i dont have to say it 438290 times in each entry. he knows. i dunno whatever. i use my blog to complain about school. so ive changed my mind. carry on with your gushiness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home