Thursday, June 17, 2004

today i woke up at like..12..cause tepe jumped into my bed and woke me up cause she wanted me to go to wal mart with her..she told me to get up..i was ssssooo sleepy..and i still am as you can tell from my english..haha..but yeah..i was so tired..i was up late cause i had a midnight rendezvous..WHAT FUN!! anyways..i went to sleep at like 4AM..then i woke up and we went to jackie's house..and she wasnt there she was doing laundry..so we went there and picked her up and we saw rino and jaena and chelle. and we talked to them for awhile..then we went to trader joe's and wal*mart and the post office and the park..haha and jackie was telling us about her trip to las vegas and universal studios and san diego..lucky butt!! and so yeah..then we played with the babies..and yeah it was fun..then we went home and im so tired..oh but it was worth it..i had fun..so now im watching static shock while wrapping veggie lumpia...hahahaha..and trying to steal my STARRY PAINTBRUSH back from my sisters..haha its a toy i got yesterday from mcdonald's when i was in the emergency room..fun fun fun. my sister ripped off my med bracelet today in the car cause she said i looked like an escaped medical patient..hahaha..dang it i start summer school in like 3 days..okay i have speech and rhetoric from 1:30pm-3:35pm every mon-thrus and a survey of human development (developmental psychology) from 5:30-9:45pm monday's and wednesdays..woot woot..argh..i havent gotten my books still..haha..and i dont even know where the class is..oh well..but yeah..im gonna go swimming every morning too..i'll try at least..at the dan oden swim complex.. it'll be okay..i need to get in shape..okay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home