Sunday, October 12, 2003

okay..homecoming was great..i love it..i saw people..my friends..crushes from before..people who had crushes on me before..hahah..kristine munoz said i looked hot..but i was like..your hair is so cute..i hella wanna cut my hair..but i know they'll mess it up!! but yeah..my hair is hekka crazy..i need to get it cut..its so unhealthy..blah..but its long..whatever..im keeping it..until it falls out itself..but back to homecoming..beautiful night!! it was nice..and cold..and my girls!! MY COLOR GUARD GIRLS!! i love them.. and they remembered me..aaww..the froshies i helped train in their first week..oh wait..I DID TRAIN THEM..hahaha..theyre the cutest ever..and theyre all my lil sisters friends..aaww..i wanna visit them..cause they're so cute..i'll be back next week..went to see christina..then mall then help maryanne then felt sick so went to bed..overall..a nice day..got to see everyone..tiffany.. krystle.. nicole.. laura.. brian.. christina.. joelle.. al.. mandy.. frannie.. JUST EVERYONE..EVERYONE I LOVE..AND A COUPLE I HATE.. but its all in the frikkin past..hahahah..okay..but yeah..im going to bed..nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home