Thursday, June 10, 2004

okay so summer is like..a month over and i just strted my obligatory summer blog. what new things will happen to my this summer? what things that happened to me last summer will happen to me this summer? who knows..they only way to find out is to hang out with me every waking second of everyday!! which i know would be HELLA fun..okay so..i hereby grant this day the beginning of my summer, since i now get to sleep in cause maryann has no more school..finally..anyways..today i woke up, brought maryann to school, got a hair cut, bought gel, and a comb, and ran errands..it was very boring indeed. on a lighter note, my sister got her college diploma in the mail and put it in the nice frame from USF. on a heavier(?) note, my stomach still hurts and i have to go to the doctor..awesome! its been hurting for awhile, since like..maybe last saturday. but now its getting ridiculous!! but whatever, my stupid little sister was like..you probably have to get your appendix out..i was gonna kick her butt!! but yeah it hurts..ahahah..and you KNOW im not faking cause ive actually been taking medication for it..like yenno..2 spoonfulls of that disgusting PINK MEDICINE!! EVERY 30 MINUTES!!! GROSS ME OUT!! hahaha..but yeah..and some other like medicing for acid reflux or whatever. but like..yeah..hahaha..too bad i complain..whatever..i'm allowed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home