Saturday, August 30, 2003

so guess what..im a pathological liar..everything ive ever said to you and you thought i was telling the truth is a lie..so sorry..i might even be lying about lying..hahahaha..so sad..oh well..guess you'll just have to figure out whether i was lying to your ass or not huh??? it makes me wonder..about things ive said and done...if i was lying..hahaha..i can tell when im lying..cause i get this smile on my face..it looks genuine..but if you look in my eyes im completely grossed out..you can just see it..like if im saying something like..i like you..and im hella smiling and it looks forced or whatever..and you can see my insides squirming at the proximity of you? yeah..im lying..hahaha..for shame you people who thought i was telling the truth..what a romantic and whimsical world you thought you and i lived in..haha..i tell the truth to only one person..me..and sometimes not even that..haha..the real deal..im as pragmatic as they get..only a selected few know my heart and soul and they deserve to know..stars dont appeal to me..they arent romanitc or pretty..they're balls of burning gases probably dead anyways..why would you want to look at something dead and say its beautiful? now those people are sadistic..hahahah..people who feed my lines and TRY and compliment me..i recoil at thoughts of you..you make my skin crawl and the sick taste of bile return to my mouth..where you have touched me i want to rip my skin off and burn it..i feel unclean when i think about what youve done and how violated it made me feel..you disgust me beyond anything ive ever felt..you think after a short while i could accept you? hahaha..people i have known for many years have learned to respect me and my personality..those are the people whom i accept and allow..but you..you tried to change it..as if i was hiding behind it..you make me SICK..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home