Sunday, October 08, 2006

woot

today i had cheer camp. which was stupid, and i was so tired. but we all went out o tlunch afterwards so that was great. we all ate at the crepevine and i had..a ceasar salad with grilled chicken, my usual. so then we all talked for a long time and exchanged e-mail and cell numbers etc, etc. and so i made wonderful new friends.
then i went home alone to my lonely apartment. and studied? i didn't really. i was so bored and sleepy. so i called katie and talked to matt and we all had a dandy time. then regina came home and we pretended to study some more. then she took a nap and my family came over and we all talked. then we had pizza. and now i have my car. my life is complete. oh, and i'm buying new shoes..danskos..probably in purple...WOOT! i love it. and i'm getting a new stethoscope..because i can't possibly go to clinicals with a sprague..i'll be positively embarassed. haha i con't believe my mom is letting me get $115 dollar shoes. omg. but everyone wears them and they're so comfy. and i just need a new steth. cause mine's not all that great. and i need it for ICU. i hate med-surg, but hopefully it'll be okay. now i swear i'll study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home