Saturday, September 16, 2006

which way now?

i have no idea which way to go now..but all i know is..its exciting and scary and random and i think i can do it. im so filled with wonder and questions. its kinda funny.

you make me happy when i feel too much. and when my hands are cold, you warm them up, and i'm not worried when you're not around, but i heard symphonies.. i love this song. its so happy.

talked long and hard with matt. i think we've made progress.

bought more shoes and a shirt that says im kinda a big deal..im so crazy...its cause i got a new credit card and deposited my check from my wonderful world of tutoring. i love tax-free money...

i have all these picutres that i must get developed...haha i'll be at wal-mart for an hour tomorrow..hopefully they didnt get over exposed..cause theyre about 6 months old and have been in the sun..hopefully..

so so tired. still so so much work to do.

according to matt..i should live for myself to be happy..don't settle for anything that doesnt make me happy most of the time..and i will make it and be happy at the same time. so wise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home