Saturday, December 17, 2005

i love greg

i love greg. p.s. i love greg. hehehe. the only guy in my life that's still my friend regardless of whether im a bitch or a saint and loves me through it all. i may not make it easy but he's still there, not like those others. lets name them..hahah no. but they know who they are. i love my beebee. hes very wonderful. and did i mention cute a his button nose? i knew when i was in high school that i wouldnt end up with a filipino guy, but a guy as white as my love? *sigh* who'da thunk it. he puts up with my every insecurity and loves me in return. he understands when i dont understand and it patient and kind. i love him. thank you to every single guy who dumped me or screwed me over or i screwed over, because of you. i have him. and its all worth it. i miss him when he's gone. i anticipate missing him where he's here, its wonderful. yay! i sound so stupid but i just had a wonderful day with him and my family and my friends. chano, rino, jourdan, greg, and i went shopping. it was so much fun. thanks guys!!! we should play again sometime. hahahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home