Monday, April 04, 2005

i hate you

its just a vicious cycle really. i like you..i love you..i hate you..really? must it always be like this? yes..apparently it must. i was so freakin productive it was amazing. i finished 2 papers..one of them was 6 pages, and the other one i topped out at 15..but 15 is the max..and i still have more to write! and i am so happy!!! because im almost finished with this semester. and im almost finished with being a sohpomore. and at this point im really almost finished and fed up with greg. cause he seems to love being fed up with my ass. why not repay the favor?
well anyways this morning i went to breakfast and they had cheese eggs..CHEESE EGGS!! EGGS FROM GOD!!!! i love them. then i went back to my room to get the book for my next class cause we are the only ones who bring the book in our little section. then katie and i sunbathed while waiting for the skills lab to open. but they didnt open..so we went to take naps and do work in our rooms. then i worked on my paper, had a disgusting lunch and a wonderfully boring english class where the teacher assigned a fun fun pop assignment thats not on the syllabus. argh!! then i went back to my room and had katie grab me the fixin's for a PB&J san-wich. then i ate that..talked to my sister on the phone while we were on webcam and looked at eachother dresses. fun fun. then i got ready to go to the gym and i did a half-assed work out cause i was pissed at greg. thanks greg for fucking up my workout. so yeah. then i came back and talked with my roommate about her life. ive been spending a whole lot more time with ashley lately and i like it. its fun. we're really funny. then i finished my OR paper..6 pages..thank you..then yeah. now im sitting here pissed at greg cause he doesnt want to deal with me so i wont make him..AND IM STILL HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!gosh..what the fuck is wrong with me. im so freaking moody..ARGH!! i hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home