Wednesday, March 30, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

today my sister and my cousin jaena have turned one whole year older. my sister is a whopping 23..and jaena is only 18. wow. makes you feel old doesnt it? lets see.. what have i done in my short 19 years of life...well lets start with where i am today...in 5 shorts weeks i will be a junior in college...i will have taken over 60 units...and had 4 semesters in college...tomorrow is my17 month anniversary with the love of my life...and i have been a college cheerleader for 2 years...i have found an outside dance studio and tried to go 2 times a week..i have started going to the gym every day for at least 45 min...i have gained 4 pounds from last year (which i am presently trying to lose)..and have decided to go for my minor in psychology...i had and lost a good friend..and found and kept an even better one...i have lived and lost, and lost and gained. in 2 years i will be a nurse..BSN if you please..and will begin to work work work. i have gained more than $70,000 in loans and debts that i have to pay..and my tuition has gone up a total of 12% in the past 2 years..not bad..not bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home