Wednesday, March 23, 2005

FINALLY!

haha so yeah. someone or something turned off my com port on my computer actually they disabled it so i couldnt go online. luckily im not an idiot and i checked my com ports and lo and behold it was disabled! so enabled it again and now i have the internet again. luckily i know how the hell to work my computer. the work of sabatoge if you ask me. my number one suspect. i think you know who you are! evil evil kate!! hahaha. actually she hasnt been in my room for ages..except when i told her how i got attacked by water guns and boys..haha that scary scary night. luckily they were drunk and hopefully they dont remember a thing!!!! hahaha. nothing new happened. my love is on his spring break. so yeah he stayed til monday. which he will never do again cause i got NO work done!! btw i finished my 12 page paper yesterday in 7 hours. with the research. im a genius..hahaha..then to celebrate we went to safeway and i had a cookie. it ws good. and some creepy guy was there. it was wonderful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home