Monday, February 07, 2005

FAFSA sucks

*sigh* i finished applying for FAFSA even though i know my parents will change EVERYTHING and that i wont get any money from the government because i go to a private college and my sister did and my little sister goes to a private high school..shoot shes paying about half as much as i have to pay for college. hhmm..really? should moreau be like 12,000? paying for the name on the college application. sad sad. look where it got me. in a school where if you have money and a total of 4 brain synapses a day you can get in. i admit there are very smart people here, for example my lovely roommate, but very few of those exist. there are those who just get in cause their high school was shit. it makes me mad cause so many more people are smarter than you and more deserving of grants and stuff, but because you either went to a prestigious high school or were from the depths of the ghetto and they felt bad or had lots of money to waste you were allowed to go here. it makes me angry because its so hard for my family to afford anything..especially send me to this school.. and people who suck and are just rich but getting sucky ass grades can breeze by! or are even allowed to still go here!!! but just casue my parents send my sisters and i to good private school we have to pay over $20,00 out of pocket for JUST ME to go to school here. nice..people who are stupid shouldnt get scholarships..or have lots of money. although i have to admit..its very funny to watch paris hilton..shes definitly not the brightest crayon on the box. but shes good for a laugh...*sigh* i hate people. but im not gonna get mad. im over it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home