Sunday, June 20, 2004

la de da..bbq today. it was a fun father's day. we made my dad cards and got him a couple of golf shirts. then we waited for beetsa and her mom. we bbq'ed and ate food. it was really windy, but i still managed to get tanned and sunburned on my face. of course, cause at school im pasty white..damnit. we played frisbee and with the dogs. it was great fun. jaena and rino came by too. then we all went back to my house to watch TV and eat dinner. it was all in great fun. then i took a shower. damnit. i start school tomorrow. gotta pick up my jeans from nicoles before she goes to the philippines. maybe tomorrow. ive been putting that off..specially since i was sick. but whateva. i'll do it tomorrow. hopefully she didnt was them. im particular about washing my jeans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home