Sunday, December 02, 2007

church

went to church today. 10am mass is so packed, well so is the 8am and the 12pm. so i really had no choice but to be in a packed mass. it was super cold too! i was wearing my beautiful 200 dollar skinny jeans from miss sixty, my super pointy black heels, black peacoat, and my fun fun chanel earrings, and my new friend louis came with me to church as well. but after it was all over we just went home and now im on the computer and louis is just sitting in my room looking bored. how can that happen? oh well. i think we're going to the mall soon. =) to spend money. seriously, that's all me and louis do all day...well whenever we're together..he just sits there and practically tells me to buy crap. tsk tsk. bad me and bad louis. i wouldn't take him, but i kinda need him, a lot. he knows it. which is why he's being so nice and good to me for now. hes like a puppy and he goes everywhere with me. but still so lonely. and louis does fill a void, but theres still one in my heart. and damnit, it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home