Wednesday, July 12, 2006

forreal?

okay i get it. i talk about myself a lot. but in my defense, i make my boring life sound super interesting and exciting. like my car's name is sasha or sean. i couldnt figure out which one was better. uh i went to my 'gym' class today and that was crazy soreness. uh. i dunno. my abs arent sore, but my thighs are. uh went to starbucks to meet up with matt. havent seen him in..oh about forever. we talked of a really long time..well mostly i talked, cause when no one talk i like to talk about things i know, and i really know myself..hahahah. anyways. got free coffee?
picked up sharlene and went home. watched TV, ate foodies. mmm..chips. my eye still hurts..in case you didnt know, my eye hurts..i destroyed it somehow. i just dont know how...hhhmm. what else. i got a cute little pink doggie..hahaha she rocks..but her name is roy? i dunno that was the first name that popped in my head. i'll think of a better one soon. cause its pink..and roy? i dunno, guys wear pink now though, dont they?
i cant wait until summer school is over..well the morning summer school, i dont mind the working out stuff. out of a 6 pack..i have maybe a 2 pack..hahahaha..uh my puppy will be named kachina..whihc means sacred dancer. oh how wonderful...haha for awhile i was thinking about naming my car kachina...no my cars name is gale..wow. id better go to sleep, but first i need to finish my laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home