Friday, May 26, 2006

again...

so once again the bathingsuit bottom that i got for my mother i wrong..so i must return it. i swear that i have been returning clothes to old navy for a bajillion years..since summer actually. greg went out tonight. got kinda mad. but i figure turning off my phone will stave off my bad mood for a little while. he can go have fun. i care now and always will. he just really shouldnt tell me when he goes out. id rather he lie..is that bad? i dunno. well yeah. took a shower..took maryann to a birthday party and went to the mall. found a dress..its brown. i dont realy wear brown so i dont know how i feel about it. i dont even have shoes to match it. and the wedding is tomorrow. i dont care too much seeing as how i dont know the people getting married, but apparently the girl is my cousin. who's a thunk it? i have nothing interesting to say except i wish my grades would come in and i love the show Dr. 90210. i really think i may just have to be on that show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home