Monday, May 15, 2006

where do i begin?

yesterday i was at a baptism for my cousins daughter. there was a filipino buffet and it was good. i didnt eat too much, but like, i didnt feel sick then. then i drove from san francisco to my apartment to meet my babeebury. he got there late and it was sssoo hot so we took a nice baby nap before we went to dinner. i just wanted to go to chili's and have dinner and dessert, but my love wanted to take me out on the town because it was our last weekend at my apartment. so we called up his buddy matt and went out to pick him up and eat dinner with him. when we got there matt got in and we decided to go for pizza and fries. matt chose the place but it was close enough to walk there so we did. it was nice and cold and my poor babeebury didnt have a jacket and i tried to warm him up cause i love him. then we got to busters and ate pizza, soda, and french fries. i started to get a headache but i think it was because i was wearing a headband and glasses and my hair was tied back and up. so we finished and walked back to matts. then we stayed and they both talked while i was sleepy. finally at about 1 am we left and drove back to my apartment. we had a little fight and went to sleep on opposite sides of the bed, but in the middle of the night i couldnt sleep and woke him up and we argued more but i told him to cuddle with me because i couldnt sleep and my stomach hurt cause i wasnt sleeping next to him and nuzzling. so yeah. then we were sleeping and my stomach started to hurt more and more and more. and finally..i started throwing up..a lot.. over and over, oh wait, and over. i felt like crap so i called my mom and she said to just wait it. but they probably were going to have to pick me up. so i waited..threw up some more, and finally i told my mommy and daddy to come and get me. greg was taking care of me and holding me but my whole body hurt and was super sensitive. i just kept going to the bathroom and throwing up. it was horrible..and i was crying and it was all bad. greg then packed my stuff up so my parents could take it home and he hadto leave and i was so sad cause all i could do was lie there and not open my eyes cause i was in so much pain. my back hurt from heaving and my stomach hurt from everything else. my poor beebee was so sad. i tried drinking water but it wouldnt stay down. finally he had to leave and i was sssssooooo sad but i was so preoccupied with pain tha i couldnt even kiss him good bye. it was the worst goodbye ever. and i was sad. then my mommy and daddy came to get me. i went to get the door and ran back to the bathroom to throw up more. then in the car i threw up again. and i think i passed out from the pain in the car. when i got home it smelled like food in the house so i threw up again...and again...and again. nothing was really coming out, but some stuff was. it was disgusting, but they didnt last that long so felt like i could endure it. and i kinda felt better after throwing up. i just laid on the bed..sweaty cause of the pain...diaphoresis...and cold and hot flashes with cold sweat..it was gross. i was so pale, my mom swore i was jaundiced. but after meds..oh wonderful wonderful meds..and rest, i'm kinda better, even through right now i feel like throwing up again cause i drank soup and had SOME chicken...damnit all..i talked to my babeebury but he was so tired cause i had kept him up all night with my arguing and tummy aches..so he's sleeping and he has finals tomorrow. oh my love. and im so tired.and in pain. and i havent really eaten anything all day. this is one way to lose weight for hawaii..sad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home