Friday, April 14, 2006

easter break

so im home for easter. so far its been hell on earth. im bored out of my mind and i cant stop sleeping and eating. ive gained 5 pounds from the last tiem i was at home and i have gained like..2 inches across my entire body except height wise. hahaha. fatty mcfatterson...um. i went to church today to listen to the stations of the cross. and yeah. i dont think im gonna go to church tonight. i dont feel like it too much. but my family will probably make me go because they love the mass. hahaha. but like its gonna be the veneration of the cross. and everyone had to go up and kiss the cross. first of all..what if other peopl are sick? or what if someone has like..some other contagious disease? we're all gonna get it. we used to just put flowers on the cross..but..not anymore. i have a huge paper due on wednesday..but i'm probably gonna do it one tuesday. or monday. i really dont have anything to do. i dont think im gonna do the dance show anymore. i dont really have time and its so much money i dont think i can afford it..especially since my mother found out about the dance card. im screwed. plus am i really a dancer? no. not really. but oh well. anyways. i have no idea what to do for easter. i'll probably go home to my apartment early. and not do anything. woot.i think i may have to leave my car here...oh well...cause my dad got into a car accident and they only have one car now. so i'll give them mine. it'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home