Wednesday, July 19, 2006

its so hot

its so hot. not like you didnt know that. and its super hot and im sweaty and probably salty as well. im talking on the phone to bee bee. yup yup. so i dont know. today i re-took my BLS class cause my card expired. SO LONG, it was such a long long class. and i was so hungry and i only got one wrong on my test. haha cause i didnt really read the question, but its okay cause i still passed, 19/20. still an A in my book. hahahaha. so i was done with that at 12, but i was totally almost late haha, cause i underestimated the time it would take me to get there. but we were practicing ab thrusts and this guy was my partner and he did them mine, but he was so big i couldnt do them on him. it was funny.hahahah. not really, but he was nice about it. =) p.s. read krystles blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home